AMK AVIATION IS MT PROPELLERS #1 DEALER AND SERVICE CENTRE
MT-Propeller Service Station Newsletter
FAA STC for Beech 1900 series with 5-blade MT-Propeller MTV-27
MT-Propeller Entwicklung GmbH has received the FAA STC SA04459NY for the installation of the Quiet Fan Jet composite propeller MTV-27-1-()-C-F-R(P)/CFR260-65() on the Beech Model no. 1900, 1900C, 1900D powered by two Pratt & Whitney PT6A-65B or -67D Propeller Turbines.
This installation is already supplemental type certified by EASA and TCCA.
MT-Propeller President Gerd Muehlbauer announces, that the installation features the following advantages compared to the original 4-blade propellers:
– The 5-blade MT-Propeller has a smaller diameter of about 8 inch compared to the original 4-blade propeller, this means more ground clearance of about 4 inch for less FOD and also more clearance to the fuselage, therefore less cabin noise from the prop tips
– Take-Off of the Beech 1900 is improved by 4%, so compared to the original AFM a higher safety for the calculated take-off run
– The MTV-27 has no propeller ADs
– The 5-blade MT-Propeller reduces the propeller noise by up to 5 dB(A)
– The MTV-27 has bonded on wide chord nickel alloy leading edges for superior erosion protection of the blades
– TBO for the MT-Propeller is 4500 hours or 6 years, whatever comes first, for low maintenance costs
– No intermediate inspections are needed between the TBO which requires the propeller removal
– Reduced costs for spare parts, like blades and lower overhaul costs, for the complete propeller assembly
– No rpm restriction for the complete operational range
The long time proven MT-Propeller natural composite blades provide significant inside and outside noise reduction. They have no life limitation and are repairable in case of an FOD.
They also provide best vibration damping characteristics for almost vibration free propeller operation.
MT-Propeller is the world leading natural composite propeller manufacturer with 30 certified propeller models from 2-blade to 7-blade hydraulically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 5000hp, and 2-blade to 4-blade electrically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 350hp as well as two blade fixed pitch propellers.
Contact our team today 807-623-4020 dbreton@amkaviation-com