Validation of the EASA STC for Kodiak 100 series with 5-blade MT-Propeller MTV-27 by TCCA Canada.
Atting, July 2020
MT-Propeller Entwicklung GmbH has received the Validation of the EASA STC 10069627 for the Quiet Fan Jet composite propeller MTV-27-1-E-C-F-R(P)/CFR240-55( ) on the Quest Aircraft Design LLC Kodiak 100 series by TCCA Canada.
MT-Propeller Vice President Martin Albrecht says, that the installation feature the following advantages:
– Take-Off improvement by 20%
– No propeller speed restrictions on ground while operating in low idle
– Lower ITTs during start-up for less engine wear
– Significant cabin noise [up to 5 dB(A)]and vibration reduction
– Unbeatable esthetic ramp appeal
– Comply with the strict German noise regulations 2010 – „Landeplatz
Lärmschutz Verordnung“ for unrestricted airport operations in Germany and other
– Max. RPM reduction to 2000 RPM with increased torque for 750 shp!
Due to the smaller diameter the MT-Propeller for the Kodiak 100 series has more ground clearance for less blade tip erosion and FODs.
The MT-Propeller natural composite blades provide significant inside and outside noise reduction. They have no life limitation and are repairable in case of an FOD.
They also provide best vibration damping characteristics for almost vibration free propeller operation and have bonded on nickel alloy leading edges for superior erosion protection of the blades.