AVAILABLE AT AMK AVIATION INC
TURN YOUR KING AIR INTO A COST-EFFECTIVE POWER PLAYER
Enjoy both a big cabin and impressive cruise speeds with a Blackhawk XP61 Engine+ Upgrade for your King Air 200. The upgrade exchanges the original PT6A-41/42 engines with Pratt & Whitney Canada’s newer generation PT6A-61 engines – delivering more torque and horsepower at higher altitudes for faster climb rates, faster cruise speeds, and shorter times to destination.
The real power of an XP61 Engine+ Upgrade is in its ability to save time on important missions.
INVESTMENT & VALUE
All this performance and value starts with an initial investment, minus the cost of your next overhaul. Other financial factors to consider include:
- Lower operating costs
- Pratt & Whitney core engine credits up to $60 per hour per engine for every hour remaining to the factory TBO
- Strongest resale value of any engine upgrade on the market
- Nearly every Blackhawk-powered aircraft sold within 500 hours of the upgrade recovered close to or more than the combined investment of the airframe and engines
- 3,600 Hour TBO with escalation available for fleet operators
- Save time on each mission giving you more time to be productive