New! MT-Propeller MTV-27 on Air Tractor Series Quiet Fan Jet composite propeller on the Air Tractor AT-600, -800 Series. Models: AT-802, AT-802A powered by a Pratt & Whitney PT6A-65 or PT6A-67 Propeller turbine.
- Take-off improvement by 5%, so compared to the original AFM a higher safety for the calculated take-off run
- No propeller ADs
- TBO 4500 hours or 6 years, whatever comes first, for low maintenance costs
- No intermediate inspections on a agriculture installation
- No intermediate inspections are needed between the TBO which requires the propeller removal
- Reduced cost for spare parts, like blades and lower overhaul costs, for the complete propeller assembly
- No RPM restriction for the complete operational range
- ROC improved by 8% (Aerial Surveillance Configuration)
- The MT-Propeller natural composite blades have no life limitation and are repairable in case of an FOD. They also provide best vibration damping characteristics for almost vibration-free propeller operation and have bonded on nickel alloy leading edges for superior erosion protection of the blades.
Contact AMK MT Propeller Canada Today 807-623-4020 or e-mail email@example.com